Otitis sinusitis bronchitis flu nasopharyngitis colds
- Gynecological infections: genital herpes cervical dysplasia flat lesions
- Flu viral hepatitis bronchitis colds cough
- Mycoses eczema acne wounds
- Herpes zoster varicella
- Varicose veins heavy legs venous and lymphatic stasis
- Radiodermatitis (preventive or curative)
- Oily local anointings
- Local application for aff Skin or circulatory ections
- Inhalation: 3 to 5 drops in a bowl of boiling water for 20 minutes
- Bath: 5 to 8 drops. Certified Organic by Ecocert MA-BIO-154
Areas of application: Breathing / muscles and joints / 3rd trimester pregnancy oils (See description)
Botanical name: Melaleuca quinquenervia
Volume: 10 ml
Powerful aromatherapy / Simplicity
The strength of essential oils lies in their concentration and volatility. They carry in
they are the forces of life, convey the unspeakable and the unsuspected. When chosen with
accuracy, sometimes a simple trace is all it takes for them in a flash to help us
straighten up and regain balance and energy within us.
Aromatherapy all in ELEGANCE
Essential oils help us feel more alive, beautify the present, refresh the past, light up the path and awaken intuition.
They have the power to elevate moods, help us to know ourselves better and speak to us if we learn to hear their subtle message.
A disease is first of all the expression of an energetic journey, but also emotional, metabolic, nutritional, climatic and finally organic.
The right essential oil will be able to trace this breadcrumb trail and guide the subject towards healing.
Well used, essential oils are placed at the service of health , well-being and even spirituality…
aromatherapy undoubtedly has a lot to offer you